Thursday, June 2, 2011

As Good As An Angel - Ya Gamil -



Oh beautiful, beautiful, beautiful one,

Proof of your love appeared to me and I'm afraid my heart is leaning towards you. You who confuses my heart with you, you who makes my mind run after you. Afraid my soul loves you. You occupy my thoughts and confuse me, I've found nothing to give me patience.

It's easy to fly in your eyelashes, and a stranger calls to a stranger, and says love is our destiny.
And when your eyes surrender, you'll find your heart will surrender and you lean towards me, and I lean towards you, and I say, say...

God is the one who made you as good as an angel, and I asked your beauty to appear. And love is my melody that talks in your lips if you smile. There are melodies in your speech, dreams in your beauty.

My heart was empty before you, and love wasn't on my mind. Now my life has changed, I'm afraid to love you and feel pain, and keep complaining and pleading for help.

And my eye cries for you, and my soul calls to you.


Ini sebenarnya lagu klasik Arab. Best.
Lagu sebenarnya macam ni ~


 ~ Farid Al Atrache (Ya Gamil) ~

Masa kecik-kecik dulu, ummi selalu menyanyi lagu ini. Dah besar-besar ni, aku pula yang nyanyikan untuk anak-anak. Kadang - kadang untuk suami.

Tak nak dengar pun tak apa. Cuma aku suka. Biarlah aku je yang dengar.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...